Monday, June 1, 2009

What's the Deal with Our Garbage Man?


The garbage guy where I work might be the creepiest and strangeist man in the universe. For one thing, he comes every single day and empties every person's individual garbage can. How much garbage can one person have in an 8 hour day? I for one have nothing except a pop-tart wrapper. He still empties it for me though. It's a little ridiculous. I'm pretty sure this is his only gig so I guess he needs to waste time. I mean, emptying 60 small garbage cans can't take more than an hour right? He is usually seen walking the halls freaking people out with his snug jeans and lerky eyeballs. His bulge can be seen from hundreds of yards away. Not that I'm looking or anything but it kinda hits you in the face right when he walks in your cube.
Another thing, I'm 106% sure that he stalks a few of the women that work here. We got a few good looking women here and he takes full advantage. I'm pretty sure one girl is about to file some sort of report against him. I love to hear the conversations that he starts with them. It's ridiculously awkward for the girl. It's hilarious to me, but horrible for the hot girl. He will prolong his garbage emptying for that cube and stare and talk for as long as he can get away with it. He doesn't say a word to me which I love. I can't wait for him to come around tomorrow.
"CHOO CHOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment