Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dhani Jones Tackles My TV


Has any else given Dhani a chance? I wasn't even sure if I had the Travel Channel until Dhani Tackles the Globe. To my surpise this show isn't too bad and as a bonus Travel Channel comes in HD. The Bengals linebacker is actually good at this. Dhani's fun, passionate, hard working personality makes this show hard not to like. The adventures he goes on in each country are pretty interesting and amusing at times. From heading to "red light" districts in Tailand to the fourteen Pub Crawl stops after his Rugby game in England, Dhani isn't affraid to try anything. Beer drinking, eating crickets, surfing, and falling of his horse is some of the crap you'll see him do while not training for his next sport. My recomendation is to DVR a episode and check it out when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment