Friday, July 17, 2009

Road Head





So Wednesday I decided to actually go into work, instead of working from home as usual. I was on my way home at 4:30 in the afternoon. Traffic was pretty heavy and I soon realized I don't miss the 40min drive home at all. But then I saw something fantastic. A young black man, I would say in his early 20's was driving a white camry, old style. Kinda like the one I used to have. That maybe the first reason he caught my attention. Then I noticed a little dog or something on his lap. "Is that a puppy on this thugs lap?" I was thinking. No wait, its girl giving head. Now lets recap this.
Its 4:30 on Wednesday afternoon. We are driving southbound on I-75 at Ezard Charles. He is weaving in and out of traffic, and there is a girl giving him a Bow Job right here next to me. He slowed down and triedto lose me, but I wasn't about to let this end. I had to get a better look. So as we approached the bridge, he got up next to me. I could see this bitch bobbing on his knob so hard it was making me jealous. Im not going to lie, anytime you see someone else getting some road head, you yourself are going to want some too.
Road head has to be one of the greatest inventions in the world. Easily!!! I was thinking to myself later that day how proud I was of this young man. He had his Reds flatbill on, a white tee, windows down, music playing and it was like he didn't even know this bitch was deepthroating his cock. No big deal. He must get that everyday on his way to GABP preparing to play with the bucket boys. All I could do was, give him a thumbs up. Although he didn't see me, Im pretty sure he blew that load all over that bitches face.

No comments:

Post a Comment