Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whasssup Wit Da Wassssup!!!


1)Im not going to spend much time on last weeks game. Just not even worth it. But I do have a couple comments:
I seem to think Marvin is the worst game management Head Coach in football. If he would have punted that ball in overtime and played for a tie. There wouldn't have been any question about that. Even if they don't get the first down. The defense had a chance to take it to OT with worst offense in the NFL taking the feild.
2)There is one reason this team is 3-1. They are unreal on 4th down conversions.
3)Bernard Scott has to get more touches in this game vs Baltimore. We have to mix it up more.
4)FYI to Bob Bratkowski.....I learned this on Madden when I was 11. Even if you don't complete the deep ball, you have to at least throw it every once in awhile to open up the play book.
5)I know lots of people give Brat shit for running on first, running on second, then throwing on third almost every drive. I looked at the stats, and on most drives we actually passed first.
6)We can't rely on the defense scoring a touchdown every week. The offense has looked like shit for about 70% of this season. I think we have to score 3 TD's to beat Baltimore this week.
7)I loved when Pat Sims stuck up for his teammate. He was going to beat the shit out of everyone. Thats an attitude we haven't seen in awhile.
8)Who the hell is the special teams coach? We can't return kicks and punts very well. We don't tackle very well. We can't kick the ball into the endzone one kickoffs. Graham can't make a kick deeper than 45yrds. And now we can't make extra points. If Brad St. Louis isn't going to be fired. The special teams coach should be.
9 & 10)I really don't see how the Bengals can win in Baltimore on Sunday. But these team has done nothing but amaze me this season. So with that said I will pick the Bengals to win this game and rub it in the faces of the AFC NORTH 27-10. No botched snaps. 2 Passing TD's by Carson, 1 Rushing by Bernard Scott, and 2 FG's by Shayne Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment