Thursday, July 9, 2009

Guess Who's Back


Guess who's back, back again, Neagle's back, tell a friend. I'm back mother fuckers. Where have I been, what have I been doing? Not a whole lot. I've been working at home for a month and a half and haven't put on pants in the same amount of time. Not much has happened in my absence except for the near death of this blog. I went to Vegas and got shitcanned while looking for the Montecito. The reds have not changed one bit and still frustrate the balls out of me. I got a haircut. I worked out for the first time in 2 months the other day. I think I'm gonna get a blackberry which will be neat. Somehow Anderson Varejao got a 6 year/$50 million contract from the Cavs. Lebron got dunked on and is too much of a pussy to let the world see it. Other than that not much has happened.

I don't know if this post will bring back the blog to the promise land or not but I know people are getting sick of staring at the same post for the last 3 weeks. I deeply apologize for not blogging lately but keeping up a blog is tougher than expected and not getting paid to do it is even harder. So basically, shut the hell up and blow me. Start your own blog.


"CHOO CHOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment